ViaTravelers, as an immersive travel blog, is always looking to work with talented writers. We want to work with inspired writers to help increase awareness of traveling and help others explore the world.
Blog contribution is an excellent way to get connected and involved in our travel blog community. We always seek unique and relevant content to enrich and inspire our readers!
Becoming a regular contributor on ViaTravelers is a great way to expand your portfolio and reach your personal writing goals.
The other option is for you to become a regular contributor and learner on the ViaTravelers website and community. This would mean that you would be a regular contributor on the site and have your author profile on our site.
Traveling the world is a great way to learn and improve. There is too much to see in the world, and we only have so many trips around the sun. If interested, please read our general requirements for becoming a regular contributor.
All guest content written for ViaTravelers must be exclusive, original content. Content cannot be copied or used on other sites indefinitely. If the content is not original or exclusive, ViaTravelers reserves the right to have the content taken down.
The general requirements for you to become a contributor to ViaTravelers are as follows:
- You’d be responsible for contributing one blog post per month surrounding the topics mentioned above
- Maintain an active blog revolving around at least one of our core topics
- Excellent content creator and writer
- Motivated to spread the word of travel and exploring the world
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoys learning the ins and outs of blogging
Why Be a ViaTravelers contributor?
ViaTravelers is a fast-growing travel blog providing the best travel tips, itineraries, and advice. The experience and exposure you receive personally benefit your blog and personal brand.
Here are some benefits of becoming a contributor:
- ViaTravelers authors will receive a byline for each written post, as well as a place on our about page devoted to introducing authors to readers.
- Money money! As a ViaTravelers Contributor, you must commit to one quarter as an author in our Community (3 months). You will be required to write one post per month.
- Networking! Being a ViaTravelers author will give you a fantabulous opportunity to network with fellow bloggers and an incredible editorial staff. I learned when blogging how important it is to build your brand and meet new people in your industry. This has been a rewarding and effective way of getting the best out of travel!
If you are interested in contributing to our food and travel blog, please pitch your set of topics to our site by emailing us at info @viatravelers.com.