via travelers, as a travel and food blog, is always looking to work with talented writers. We are looking to work with inspired writers working to help increase awareness of traveling and help others explore the world.
Blog contribution is an excellent way to get connected and involved in our travel blog community. We are always looking for unique and relevant content that will enrich and inspire our readers!
Becoming a regular contributor on via travelers is a great way to expand your portfolio and reach within your own personal writing goals.
If you are looking at writing a guest post on a one-off basis, please review our guest posting requirements in advance.
The other option is for you to become a regular traffic generator and learner on the via travelers website and community. This would mean that you would be a regular contributor on the site and have your own author profile within our site.
We believe that traveling the world is a great way to learn and become a better person. There is too much to see in the world and we only have so many trips around the sun. Therefore, we are looking for regular blog contribution in the following topics:
If interested, please read our general requirements for becoming a regular contributor.
All guest content written for via travelers must be exclusive, original content. Content cannot be copied or used on other sites indefinitely. If content is not original or exclusive, via travelers reserves the right to have the content taken down.
The general requirements for you to become a contributor to via travelers is as follows:
- You’d be responsible for contributing one blog post per month surrounding our topics mentioned above
- Maintain an active blog revolving at least one of our core topics
- Excellent content creator and writer
- Motivated to spread the word of travel and exploring the world
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoys learning the ins and outs of blogging
Why Be a via travelers contributor?
via travelers is a fast-growing travel blog providing the best travel tips, itineraries and advice. The experience and exposure you receive personally benefit your blog and personal brand.
Here are some benefits of becoming a contributor:
- via travelers authors will receive a byline for each written post, as well as a place on our about page devoted to introducing authors to readers.
- Money money! As a via travelers Contributor you are required to commit to one quarter as an author in our Community (3 mths). You will be required to write one post per month, and for each successfully completed and published post you will receive $30.
- Networking! Being a via travelers author will give you a fantabulous opportunity to network with fellow bloggers and an incredible editorial staff. One thing that I learned when blogging is how important it is to build your brand and meet new people in your industry.
If you have any interest in becoming a contributor to our food and travel blog, please pitch your set of topics to our site using the contact form below.