Via Travelers, as a travel and food blog, is always looking to work with talented writers. We are looking to work with inspired writers working to help increase awareness of traveling and help others explore the world.
Blog contribution is an excellent way to get connected and involved in our travel blog community. We are always looking for unique and relevant content that will enrich and inspire our readers!
Becoming a regular contributor on Via Travelers is a great way to expand your portfolio and reach within your own personal writing goals.
If you are looking at writing a guest post on a one-off basis, please review our guest posting requirements in advance.
The other option is for you to become a regular contributor and learner on the Via Travelers website and community. This would mean that you would be a regular contributor on the site and have your own author profile within our site.
We believe that traveling the world is a great way to learn and become a better person. There is too much to see in the world and we only have so many trips around the sun.
If interested, please read our general requirements for becoming a regular contributor.
All guest content written for Via Travelers must be exclusive, original content. Content cannot be copied or used on other sites indefinitely. If the content is not original or exclusive, Via Travelers reserves the right to have the content taken down.
The general requirements for you to become a contributor to via travelers is as follows:
- You’d be responsible for contributing one blog post per month surrounding our topics mentioned above
- Maintain an active blog revolving at least one of our core topics
- Excellent content creator and writer
- Motivated to spread the word of travel and exploring the world
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoys learning the ins and outs of blogging
Why Be a Via Travelers contributor?
via travelers is a fast-growing travel blog providing the best travel tips, itineraries, and advice. The experience and exposure you receive personally benefit your blog and personal brand.
Here are some benefits of becoming a contributor:
- via travelers authors will receive a byline for each written post, as well as a place on our about page devoted to introducing authors to readers.
- Money money! As a via travelers Contributor you are required to commit to one quarter as an author in our Community (3 mths). You will be required to write one post per month, and for each successfully completed and published post you will receive $30.
- Networking! Being a via travelers author will give you a fantabulous opportunity to network with fellow bloggers and an incredible editorial staff. One thing that I learned when blogging is how important it is to build your brand and meet new people in your industry. This has been a rewarding and effective way of gettiing the best out of travel – including free flights and free hotel rooms!
If you have any interest in becoming a contributor to our food and travel blog, please pitch your set of topics to our site by emailing us at info @viatravelers.com.
Lock In Your Travel Now
Find Cheap Flights
Use Skyscanner to find flight deals. As my personal favorite flight search engine, Skyscanner scours websites and airlines across the globe, leaving no stone unturned to help you find the best deal possible. And if you really want to take your savings to new heights, pair Skyscanner with Going (Formerly Scott's Cheap Flights). With access to exclusive mistake fares delivered straight to your inbox, you'll be packing your bags and jetting off on your next adventure before you know it.
Travel insurance is a low cost way to ensure your travel plans go smooth no matter what's thrown at it. Cover yourself against illness, injury and theft, and protect the arrangements you've made with our flexible travel cancellation insurance. My favorite options for travel insurance are:
Book Your Accommodation
In order to capture the widest selection of properties and the best price, use Booking.com as they have the cheapest rates for guesthouses, hotels, luxury condos, B&Bs and so much more.
Want More Destination Ideas Direct to Your Inbox?
Be sure to join the ViaTravelers Newsletter for expert tips, tricks and inspiration for your next travel journey!
Discover the Best Travel Tools
Be sure to visit our page on our favorite travel resources to learn how you too can visit over 10 countries in year.