Traveling is fun but let’s face it, planning it can be tough. From deciding where to go and what to do to ironing out your budget and completing your packing list, the life of a travel planner isn’t easy. Thankfully, our free printable travel planner offers everything you need to plan a fun and fool-proof vacation. Here’s what it includes.
Organize your next vacation or trip with this printable travel planner.
This 24-page printable packet will help you find the right destination (affordably), find the best things to do, find your flights and accommodations, plan your itinerary, set a travel budget, record your flight times and develop a packing list.
How to Use the Free Printable Travel Planner
Use the 24-page incredibly handy printable travel planner to:
- Organize the details of your trip
- Record your flights and accommodations
- Plan your packing to ensure you don’t forget anything
- Plan your weekly and daily itinerary
- Set a travel budget and record expenses
- Journal through your trip
What’s Included in the Vacation Planner
Here is what’s inside the free travel planner:
- Decide where to go – Follow this step-by-step checklist to figure out the best place to travel and how to find the best deals.
- Find out what to do – Learn how to find activities to do on your trip that won’t take hours and hours of research.
- Decide Where to Stay – Find affordable accommodation based on your preferences for travel: budget, luxury, or alternative lodging.
- Plan How to Get Around – Use our checklist to ensure that you have the right plans for transportation during your trip.
- Daily Trip Itinerary – This page is perfect for you if you want even more detailed travel plans for each day. Write down your flight details, insurance contact details, and more.
- Daily Travel Journal – Record the highlights of each day and reflect on the fun you are having with your friends, kids, or extended family.
- Travel Budget – Plan out your budget by the following categories: Transportation, Accommodations, Meals, Activities & Entertainment, and Miscellaneous.
24 pages of instant download! Get it now!
Daily & Weekly Travel Planners
There are many different ways to plan a trip, but for those with kids (or those who like to be extra prepared), daily and weekly planners can be super helpful to map out your packing needs, route, itinerary, and destinations that you want to visit.
This way, you can be sure to hit all the important points while still having some flexibility in your schedule.
There are a variety of free printable travel planners available online, so you can find one that fits your needs.
A few things to consider when choosing a planner:
- How many days will you be traveling?
- What are the main attractions you want to see?
- Do you need any specific information, such as addresses or hours of operation?
- Do you want a download version or print version or both?
Once you have a planner that meets your needs, you can begin creating your personalized travel itinerary.
Tips to Using the Travel Planner Template for Your Next Trip
Here are a few tips to make the most of your free travel planning template:
- Before you begin, create a list of the attractions you want to see. You may also want to make a note of any free events or free admission museums in the area.
- Start by writing out the activities you want to do each day.
- As you write, use abbreviations for attractions, such as “Museum of Modern Art” or “Empire State Building”.
- If you need a free travel planner that fits in your bag, download one that can be printed on a standard sheet of paper.
- If you don’t want to use a free printable travel planner, consider buying a paper version. This will allow you some room to plan as well as write some notes about your trip. You can also save money by using a free online travel planner at home and filling it in with a pen while on vacation.
The free printable travel planners that are available online can be a great resource while you’re planning your summer vacation, business trip, or. You may choose to use just one or all of them, depending on how much free time you have.
If you want to get the most out of your free printable vacation template, make sure to follow these hints and tips.
How to Get the Free Trip Planner Printables
Getting a free travel planner is easy. All you have to do is fill out the form or click the link to download the vacation planner directly to your email inbox.
We’ll need your email so we can send the print-ready version directly to your email inbox.
In order to save the environment, you will need to download and print the travel planner yourself since the template can either be used electronically or written by hand on letter size paper.
Decide where to go
Thinking about where to go is a fun process, but with so many possibilities, deciding on which part of the world to visit next can be overwhelming?
Get tips on how to search for the best destinations on our free printable travel planner template.
Find out what to do
Once you’ve settled on a destination, you’ll have to think about what to do there!
From checking the best forums to browsing the latest travel blogs, our free print-ready travel planner offers tips on how to best go about researching your activities.
Decide where to stay and how to get around
Every destination holds an almost endless list of accommodation and transportation options and deciding where to stay and what transport to take can be overwhelming for an unseasoned traveler.
Our free printable travel planner will walk you through the selection process depending on your budget.
Take note of the travel essentials
In the heat of travel planning and the excitement of exploring a new destination, it can be easy to forget the most important stuff!
From securing travel insurance to knowing what clothes, toiletries, and accessories to pack, our free printable itinerary template walks you through the essentials.
An ultimate travel planner
Our free printable travel planner template compiles all the details you need for a smooth sailing journey.
Plan your arrival and departure, flights, accommodation, travel insurance, tours, and budget so you’re thoroughly prepared for your vacation.
Create your own packing list with suggestions on what to bring.
Download Our Free Vacation Planner PDF Today
If you’re looking for a free printable travel planner to help you coordinate your next vacation travel plans, look no further!
Our 24-page template includes a checklist for deciding where to go, finding the best things to do, figuring out how to get around, and more.
Plus, it’s all downloadable as a PDF so it’s super easy to print right when you download it!
So what are you waiting for? Click the link to download your free copy today!
Where will you plan out your next trip with our free printable travel and vacation planner?
Other Free Trip Planner Printables
It is important to remember that vacations should be relaxing and fun. Planning your next adventure should not be stressful. Vacation planning is only hard if you don’t have the right travel details in an organized manner.
Here are our other download ready travel templates to help your next trip:
How can I use a vacation planner?
The free downloadable travel planning template is a guide for an individual or family’s travel for listing all pertinent information. To use the free download, simply go to our site and download the free printable vacation planner PDF.
This will allow you to customize your trip so that everything is right there in front of you. After downloading the document, you may customize the free vacation planner by filling it out with details such as departure city, destination location(s), favorite activities or author’s suggestions, and the best time of year to visit.
The vacation planning template even includes packing checklists.
Is there a free vacation planner that is printable?
Yes! There is a free printable travel planner that you can download as a PDF. It’s great for planning your next vacation to maximize your travel experience.
What is included in the free travel planner?
This free printable travel planner includes both domestic and international destination travel planning, so you’ll find plenty of great ideas to help plan your next trip.
Every detail for your travel planning is already laid out for you in a downloadable and print-ready PDF, including things like a full packing list, trip planners, detailed travel planners, and full contact details of all locations included in your itinerary.
You just have to fill in the start date, location, how many days you will spend there, and whether or not it’s an international or domestic destination.
Lock In Your Travel Now
Find Cheap Flights
Use Skyscanner to find flight deals. As my personal favorite flight search engine, Skyscanner scours websites and airlines across the globe, leaving no stone unturned to help you find the best deal possible. And if you really want to take your savings to new heights, pair Skyscanner with Going (Formerly Scott's Cheap Flights). With access to exclusive mistake fares delivered straight to your inbox, you'll be packing your bags and jetting off on your next adventure before you know it.
Travel insurance is a low cost way to ensure your travel plans go smooth no matter what's thrown at it. Cover yourself against illness, injury and theft, and protect the arrangements you've made with our flexible travel cancellation insurance. My favorite options for travel insurance are:
Book Your Accommodation
In order to capture the widest selection of properties and the best price, use Booking.com as they have the cheapest rates for guesthouses, hotels, luxury condos, B&Bs and so much more.
Want More Destination Ideas Direct to Your Inbox?
Be sure to join the ViaTravelers Newsletter for expert tips, tricks and inspiration for your next travel journey!
Discover the Best Travel Tools
Be sure to visit our page on our favorite travel resources to learn how you too can visit over 10 countries in year.