Traveling is fun but let’s face it, planning it can be tough. From deciding where to go and what to do to ironing out your budget and completing your packing list, the life of a travel planner isn’t easy. Thankfully, our free printable travel planner offers everything you need to plan a fun and fool-proof vacation. Here’s what it includes.
Organize your next vacation or trip with this printable travel planner.
This 24-page printable packet will help you find the right destination (affordably), find the best things to do, find your flights and accommodations, plan your itinerary, set a travel budget, record your flight times and develop a packing list.
Table of Contents
How to Use the Printable Travel Planner
Use the 24-page printable packet to:
- Organize the details of your trip
- Record your flights and accommodations
- Plan your packing to ensure you don’t forget anything
- Plan your weekly and daily itinerary
- Set a travel budget and record expenses
- Journal through your trip
What’s Included in the Travel Planner
Here is what’s inside the travel planner:
- Decide where to go – Follow this step-by-step checklist to figure out the best place to travel and how to find the best deals.
- Find out what to do – Learn how to find activities to do on your trip that won’t take hours and hours of research.
- Decide Where to Stay – Find affordable accommodation based on your preferences for travel: budget, luxury or alternative lodging.
- Plan How to Get Around – Use our checklist to ensure that you have the right plans for transportation during your trip.
- Daily Itinerary – This page is perfect for you if you want an even more detailed plan for each day. Write down your flight details, insurance contacts and more.
- Daily Journal – Record the highlights of each day and reflect on the fun you are having!
- Travel Budget – Plan out your budget by the following categories: Transportation, Accommodations, Meals, Activities & Entertainment, and Miscellaneous.
Decide where to go
Thinking about where to go is a fun process, but with so many possibilities, deciding on which part of the world to visit next can be overwhelming?
Get tips on how to search for the best destinations on our free printable travel planner.
Find out what to do
Once you’ve settled on a destination, you’ll have to think about what to do there!
From checking the best forums to browsing the latest travel blogs, our free printable travel planner offers tips on how to best go about researching your activities.
Decide where to stay and how to get around
Every destination holds an almost endless list of accommodation and transportation options and deciding where to stay and what transport to take can be overwhelming for an unseasoned traveler.
Our free printable travel planner will walk you through the selection process depending on your budget.
Take note of the essentials
In the heat of travel planning and the excitement of exploring a new destination, it can be easy to forget the most important stuff!
From securing travel insurance to knowing what clothes, toiletries, and accessories to pack, our free printable travel planner walks you through the essentials.
A comprehensive checklist
Our free printable travel planner compiles all the details you need for a smooth sailing journey.
Plan your arrival and departure, flights, accommodation, travel insurance, tours, and budget so you’re thoroughly prepared for your vacation.
Create your own packing list with suggestions on what to bring!
Where will you plan out your next trip with our free printable travel and vacation planner?