Welcome to Calabasas, California, a charming city nestled among the Santa Monica Mountains. Choosing the perfect place to stay in Calabasas is essential for a memorable adventure along coastal California. From luxurious resorts to cozy boutique hotels, Calabasas offers a taste of California’s unrivaled hospitality and serenity.
These Calabasas hotels and vacation rentals are designed to provide a well-balanced mix of comfort, luxury, and a touch of home. Their proximity to renowned restaurants in Calabasas is a perk, too!
If you’re planning your next trip and looking for the best places to stay in Calabasas, you’re in the right place. Your dream vacation in California is just a booking away!
What We Cover
- Best Hotels in Calabasas, California
- 1. The Anza Hotel
- 2. Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
- 3. Cambria Hotel Calabasas
- 5. Good Nite Inn Calabasas
- Best Hotels in Woodland Hills and Marina Del Rey (Near Calabasas)
- 5. Holiday Inn Express® & Suites in Woodland Hills, an IHG Hotel
- 6. Marina Del Rey Hotel
- 7. The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey
- Best Vacation Rentals in Calabasas
- Is Calabasas a nice neighborhood?
- What are the popular hotels in Calabasas?
Best Hotels in Calabasas, California
1. The Anza Hotel
Address: 23627 Calabasas Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302
This Calabasas hotel differs from others in that while it is most certainly luxurious, it also has a cozy neighborhood feel. While every hotel should make accessibility a priority, it is worth noting that The Anza Hotel is ADA wheelchair accessible.
- Amenities: dog-friendly, business center and marketplace, heated pool and cabanas, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness room, valet cleaning service, premium bath products
- Restaurants/Bars: Graze Bistro and Bar – reviews were favorable and stated that while the menu was limited, the food was well made, and the service was tops.
2. Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas
Address: 24150 Park Sorrento, Calabasas, CA 91302
Just off the highway and 1 mile from the old town and the Leonis Adobe Museum, the Hilton Garden Inn has a prime location for a Calabasas hotel.
With modern amenities, clean rooms, and food service available in the evening hours, this family-friendly hotel is a fantastic option for tourists on a budget. Hilton Garden Inn is also accessible for those using wheelchairs.
- Amenities: pet-friendly, room service, business center, meeting rooms, fitness center, free Wi-Fi, outdoor pool
- Restaurants/Bars: The Garden Grille and Bar is open for American and continental breakfasts and offers a seasonal dinner and room service menu. If you prefer to take away, the Pavilion Pantry offers snacks and frozen meals that you can microwave in your room.
3. Cambria Hotel Calabasas
Address: 26400 Rondell St, Calabasas, CA 91302
This three-star hotel is an excellent option for traveling with your family. With several family rooms, a pool, a spa treatment center, a fitness center, a tennis court, and a fantastic location, Cambria Hotel Calabasas offers a decent blend of price to performance. Plus, there are dining options located on-site, which can come in handy given the remoteness of Calabasas.
- Amenities: tennis court, pool, fitness center, flat-screen TVs in all rooms,
- Restaurants/Bars: Malibu Canyon Bar and Grill – enjoy craft beer by the fire pit or a delicious meal al fresco. (Kid menus are also provided.) This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner and includes vegetarian and gluten-free options. While the offerings are ordinary fare, they are made well.
5. Good Nite Inn Calabasas
Address: 26557 Agoura Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302
This no-frills hotel will serve you well if you are on a budget. Reviews tended to be favorable, rating this cheap hotel well regarding cleanliness, customer service, value for money, and comfort. The outdoor pool doesn’t hurt either!
- Amenities: free parking, complimentary tea and coffee, outdoor swimming pool, free wi-fi
- Restaurants/Bars: N/A
Best Hotels in Woodland Hills and Marina Del Rey (Near Calabasas)
Since the town is not terribly big, there are only so many Calabasas hotels to choose from that will offer the perfect balance of price and performance. In the surrounding area of Calabasas and located near the Pacific Ocean, places like Woodland Hills and Marina Del Rey offer great hotel options if you want to enjoy an experience-based stay during your time in the Los Angeles area.
5. Holiday Inn Express® & Suites in Woodland Hills, an IHG Hotel
Address: 22617 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA 91364, United States
The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Woodland Hills offers an excellent stay with its strategic location and top-notch amenities. It’s very near the border of Calabasas, certainly close enough to be considered. It’s a top choice if you want to make the most of Calabasas while keeping costs low.
Situated within the southwestern region of the San Fernando Valley, it’s near popular attractions like Universal Studios California, Malibu beaches, and Santa Monica.
It’s a perfect choice for business travelers and leisure seekers due to its closeness to the Warner Center Business Park and several universities. The hotel is also a short drive from the Westfield Topanga Mall and scenic spots like Ronald Reagan’s Presidential Library, The Getty Museum, and Paramount Ranch.
- Amenities: free Wi-Fi, a Business Center, a complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar, and a relaxing 22-person outdoor spa
- Restaurants/Bars: Visitors can savor an assortment of cuisines with diverse eateries along Ventura Blvd.
6. Marina Del Rey Hotel
Address: 13534 Bali Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Marina del Rey Hotel is an excellent choice for travelers seeking comfort and tranquility near Calabasas. This four-star hotel is renowned for its beautiful surroundings and peaceful atmosphere. Guests have commended the hotel’s excellent access to Los Angeles International Airport and Santa Monica Pier, fabulous food, and comfortable beds.
The hotel features a cozy corner for relaxation and a top-notch restaurant that serves delicious meals. The staff are praised for their friendliness and helpfulness, adding to the overall great ambiance of the place.
Moreover, the hotel offers a pool for guests to unwind and enjoy their stay. With big, comfortable rooms and gorgeous vistas, the Marina del Rey Hotel ensures guests a delightful and memorable stay.
- Amenities: bike rental, a pet-friendly hotel–friendly, pool and hot tub, room service, valet parking
- Restaurants/Bars: SALT restaurant and bar won the “OpenTable Diner’s Choice for ‘Best Ambiance and Outdoor Dining.’ Over waterfront views, diners can enjoy such dishes as Togarashi Seared Tuna, Braised Beef Short Rib, and Japanese Miyazaki Wagyu A5.
See Related: The Ultimate Weekend in Los Angeles Itinerary
7. The Ritz-Carlton, Marina Del Rey
Address: 4375 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
The Ritz-Carlton in Marina Del Rey is the epitome of luxury living. The Ritz-Carlton guarantees opulence with newly renovated facilities, superb customer service, and gorgeous waterfront views. Enjoy a meal at the hotel restaurant, the Cast and Plough, which features farm-to-table dining, or get a relaxing massage at the state-of-the-art Sisley Spa.
- Amenities: Sisley Spa, pet-friendly, newly renovated rooms and suites, twice-daily housekeeping (including nightly turndown), waterfront heated saltwater pool, tennis courts, and basketball court, poolside cabanas, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Restaurants/Bars: Cast and Plough features farm-to-table dining and the best regional wines. This restaurant is transparent with its sourcing, listing where ingredients were grown on the menu. Wave Poolside Bar and Grill is a good option for those who desire more casual dining poolside. During summer, guests can enjoy delicious cuisine and cocktails in the sun.
Best Vacation Rentals in Calabasas
VRBO (or Vacation Rentals By Owner) functions similarly to Airbnb, but you don’t have to put up with hidden fees or shared accommodations. This Malibu Canyon, Calabasas suite is nestled in beautiful hills, with a private entrance, pet enclosure, and yard, a modern great room/kitchen with granite countertop/oak cabinetry, wood floors, and new appliances.
If you’re looking for your own space, check out Airbnb. This is a fantastic option if you travel with kids and all their accouterments. Furthermore, it caters to a range of budgets. This beautiful, modern Calabasas townhouse is a steal.
If you’re down with roughing it, there are plenty of gorgeous state and national parks where you can pitch your tent. Enjoy the Malibu Creek State Park wilderness as you soak in the stars while roasting marshmallows over the bonfire. Can you even think of anything as romantic as a night of that?
Is Calabasas a nice neighborhood?
Calabasas is widely regarded as a fantastic neighborhood, thanks to its stunning architecture and beautiful buildings that adorn the area. It’s a highly sought-after location for luxury homes within the upscale Calabasas community. Moreover, the neighborhood provides top-notch educational facilities that cater to the needs of children.
What are the popular hotels in Calabasas?
If you plan a stay in Calabasas, a few popular hotels may interest you. The Anza is a well-known option, praised for its modern aesthetic and hospitable staff.
Another great choice is the Hilton Garden Inn Calabasas, which is loved for its cozy rooms and in-house dining. Alternatively, the Good Nite Inn in Calabasas is a budget-friendly option that’s favored for its low rates and handy location.