- 4 veal cutlets/pork chops, pounded thin
- 1 cup of flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 stick of butter
- fresh parsley to garnish
- lemon wedges or lemon slices to garnish/to taste
- Pound cutlets into very thin. Dredge them in the flour.
- Then dip them into well-beaten eggs until they are covered with eggs.
- And then dredge them in the salt/pepper seasoned breadcrumbs until covered.
- Fry the breaded cutlets in hot melted butter or hot oil on both sides until golden brown using medium heat.
- Garnish them with a slice of lemon and some parsley.
See Related: Best Traditional German Foods to Try
The Wienerschnitzel is simple food in Germany to prepare and enjoyable to eat, so go ahead and try it. Enjoy this delicious dinner with your family and friends. It’s also great with a side of potatoes or veggies.
The best part about it is that you don’t need any special equipment to cook the Wienerschnitzel; all you need are your hands, some flour, and a few eggs. Enjoy.
Use Skyscanner to book the cheapest flight possible. Skyscanner is my favorite flight search engine as you can find flights around the globe and from every airline possible. You'll be in great shape to get the best price possible.
You must grab a free trial or join Scott's Cheap Flights Premium to get cheap flight alerts directly to your email inbox. My favorite cheap flight alert was 25,000 Delta SkyMiles to London non-stop.